LeadingAge Illinois Affinity Partners are vendors that offer discounts on products or services to our Provider Members. Our Affinity Partners are approved and selected by LeadingAge Illinois Staff and Board of Directors. Our partnership involves a co-branded effort in promoting significant savings to members, as well as a revenue share opportunity for the association, which enhances our ability to provide quality education and support for members. Current Affinity Partners Include:
Employee Hiring Process/On Boarding
Vikus approaches hiring just like Senior Care Providers approach their operations - by putting the resident first. That means choosing employees who will provide the best care and most stable workforce possible. Hiring with a #CareFirst mentality is the not-so-secret ingredient for true staffing and operational success. Want to put it into practice?
Vikus can assist you with the entire hiring process in one place - from end to end through:
LeadingAge Illinois members save 20% on 3-year contract.
- On boarding
Contact Martha Abercrombie at 423.954.3378, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Benefits/Health Insurance Broker
NFP offers their Lifestyle Health Plan to LeadingAge Illinois Members at a 7-10% discount off the US Market Rate.
The Employee Benefit Program offers participants a unique and powerful tool for managing healthcare expenses while improving employees' health.
- Core belief: the only long-term solution to control healthcare costs is through individual health improvement and focus.
- Provides immediate savings to participating employer through use of product integration.
- Based upon a provend incentive-based model to encourage participation, behavioral change and lifestyle improvement.
- Provides for a multi-year strategy to create a 'culture of health' over long-term
- Designed with an understanding the healthcare delivery model is key to maintain employee beneifts while controlling costs.
Call today for more information on the Lifestyle Health Plans offered by NFP, or visit www.nfp.com/corporate-benefits. Contact David Nelson at 224-649-5023 or email@example.com
HealthPRO® Heritage, offers strategic consulting resources in the areas of health care reform, reimbursement, compliance, and clinical transformation, in addition to therapy services that produce optimal outcomes for providers across the continuum. Leading the industry in Strategic Care Redesign, Value-Based Programming and Payment Reform Readiness, their proven approach drives market share, aligns with CMS’ Triple Aim and optimizes clinical/financial outcomes.
How does HealthPRO help?
- Proven Market Assessment and Positioning
- Sophisticated Clinical Resources, Care Redesign Expertise & Therapy Services
- Comprehensive RCS-1 Readiness
- Comprehensive Regulatory Support & Technology for Outcome Reporting/Case Management
As a LeadingAge Illinois member, HealthPRO is offering new client communities 20% off of Healthcare Reform Consulting Services (full package) and the RCS - 1 Readiness and Impact Analysis.
Call today for more information or visit www.healthpro-heritage.com. Contact Julie Bringas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-629-0304.
Laundry and Linen Service Consulting
Counting Sheets was launched to help drive down hospitals' and nursing homes' laundry and linen costs. With Medicaid and Medicare cutting certain payments to facilities, Counting Sheets may be able to offer some relief of that financial pain.The combination of training and cost benefit analysis will help you reach your budgetary goals year after year. Counting Sheets will help you:
- Analyze all Linen Spend
- Analyze Labor and Utilities
- Analyze Machine Purchases
- Analyze Maintenance and Chemical Purchases
- Review all contracts and invoices for all facilities outsourcing their laundry
LeadingAge Illinois members receive a 5% discount off the consulting fee (percentage of your total savings).
Contact Bryan Immergluck at 847-691-8323 or email@example.com
Vendors interested in the Affinity Partner Program should contact Brandi Beckley at 630-325-6170.