AANAC RAC-CTA℠ Workshop
September 24 - 26, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NIU Naperville, IL
Click here to register! Registration will be directed to the AANAC website.
Take your experience to a high level with RAC-CTA certification
- This course includes the most current information on PDPM and ICD-10 changes coming Oct. 1.
- Don't wait to earn your RAC-CTA. You'll still receive the Oct. 2019 updates when available.
- The RAC-CTA 3-day workshop is approved for 22.5 CEs
- You must hold and maintain a current RAC-CT to qualify.
- These are separate certifications as they each have a Body of Knowledge. RAC-CT must be maintained as well as RAC-CTA.
This new program provides advanced principles of clinical reimbursement, Medicare program compliance and integrity, RAI/MDS program integrity, leadership, ethical practice, managing medical review, accurate ICD-10 diagnosis coding, advanced strategies for payment oversight, and improving a facility’s quality measurement in all CMS quality programs
To receive the member price, please visit www.AANAC.org/join. AANAC membership is not a requirement to register for, or attend, this educational activity.
AANAC RAC-CTA® Workshop
Member Rate: $575*
Non-Member Rate: $775, or with AANAC Membership: $699
*AADNS members are eligible for the same pricing. Pricing includes the exam.
Click here to register!
Hotels close to the NIU Naperville Conference Center.