Board of Directors
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
Honoring Excellence Awards Program
Workforce & Staffing Resources
Business Member Benefits
Reports & Data
Payments & Financing
Health, Wellness & Clinical Issues
Prof. Associations & Resources
Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Interested in Exhibiting at The Annual Meeting?
Senior Living Conference
Interested in Exhibiting at Senior Living?
Leadership Academy Fellows
Action Learning Process
Partners in Quality
Regulations, Public Policy and Legal Issues
Nurse Practice Act Toolkit
Senior Living Provider Search
Event: Free Members Only Webinar - Priorities and Strategies for Infection Prevention in Illinois LTC Settings
Priorities and Strategies for Infection Prevention in Illinois LTC Settings
Thursday, August 23, 2018
10:30- 11:30 a.m. Central Time
This presentation with Erica Runningdeer MSN, MPH, RN Division of Patient Safety, IDPH will discuss the latest in infection prevention in LTC along with collaborative opportunities available.
• Infection statistics and various outbreaks in Illinois long-term care settings
• Themes and common infection control gaps and challenges identified in Illinois long term care settings
• Overview of the Illinois Action Plan to Prevent Healthcare Associated Infections and Antimicrobial Resistance (HAI/AR)
• Collaborative opportunities with IDPH, local health departments and other agencies
• APIC EPI Long Term Care Certificate Series
*CE's will not be offered for this webinar.
*Please limit registration to one log-in and phone line per site.
*This webinar is being offered for current members of LeadingAge Illinois.
Select a link below to register:
- Presented By: LeadingAge Illinois
Free Webinar for Current LeadingAge Illinois Members 8/23/2018 from -