Illinois Assisted Living Manager's Bootcamp
May 22, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 23, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Illinois Education Association
3440 Liberty Dr.
Springfield, IL 62704
LeadingAge Illinois in partnership with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and Polsinelli is pleased to announce a new offering for Illinois Assisted Living operators, directors and managers: Illinois Assisted Living Manager’s Bootcamp. The curriculum has been designed to give new and not-so-new Assisted Living operators and managers a deep dive into the Illinois’ Assisted Living and Shared Housing Act. The two-day workshop will also cover the act’s implementation, what individuals need to do to be in compliance with the act, and the most common legal issues facing providers today.
- Thorough understand the Illinois Assisted Living and Shared Housing Act, with particular focus on the challenges to the regulations.
- Correlate the state of Illinois regulations with corporate expectations.
- Identify Illinois Department of Public Health’s criteria for maintaining compliance.
- Describe the top legal concerns impacting Assisted Living and what individuals need to do to successfully negotiate through these landmines.
- Evaluate current operational practices for regulatory and legal compliance and employ strategies for corrective action.
Lynda Kovarik, Chief, Division of Assisted Living, Illinois Department of Public Health
Dennis Schmitt, Architect, Illinois Department of Public Health
Jason Lundy, Partner, Polsinelli
Registration and Fees
LeadingAge Illinois Member Rate
1st person from a single organization $325
Additional persons from that organization $295
1st person from a single organization $545
Additional persons from that organization $495
Hotels Near IEA
Courtyard by Marriott
3462 Freedom Drive Springfield, IL 62704
Phone: (217) 793-5300
Fairfield Inn Marriott
3446 Freedom Drive Springfield, IL 62704
Phone: (217) 793-9277
To register, click the link below or download the registration form and submit via fax.