Strategies to Ensure Your Homecare Agency is Compliant with Regulatory Changes
January 17, 2018 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
· Learn best practices for ensuring that your client services contract offers licensure appropriate services
· Understand how basic wage and hour laws controlling the industry affect the services offered by your employees
· Acquire tips for successfully drafting or updating your caregiver handbooks
Best Practices for Your Homecare Employee Handbook and Training Supervisory Staff
February 27, 2018 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
· Learn about recent class action wage and hour lawsuits affecting the industry and tips for mitigating associated risk
· Gain knowledge of best practices for updating your employee handbook and mitigating exposure to liability from state and federal labor and employment laws
· Discover tips for successfully training supervisory staff in the homecare setting
Mitigating Risk and Litigation-Tips on How Best to Avoid Litigation in the Homecare Setting
March 21, 2018 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
· Explore best practices for incident reporting in the homecare setting
· Learn how best to handle employee documentation, including disciplinary reporting in the homecare setting
· Understand the proper training for on-site caregivers relative to authorized/licensed scopes of services
Adam S. Guetzow, David Alfini, and Aimee Delaney, Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP
Online Registration Fees
LeadingAge Illinois/LeadingAge Member Rate: $99 per phone line per webinar
Non Member Rate: $149 per phone line per webinar
Registration fees include one telephone line, one internet connection, and audio recording for the webinar with no limit to staff participation.
To register on-line, click "Webinar" below.
Faxed or mailed registration forms will incur a $10 fee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form to register by fax/mail. Identify in the subject line “Private Pay Home Care Webinars”.