Board of Directors
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
ValueFirst Group Purchasing
inQ Experience Surveys
Unemployment Services Trust
Honoring Excellence Awards Program
Workforce & Staffing Resources
Business Member Benefits
Reports & Data
Payments & Financing
Health, Wellness & Clinical Issues
Prof. Associations & Resources
LeadingAge Illinois Online Buyer's Guide
Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Interested in Exhibiting at The Annual Meeting?
Senior Living Conference
Interested in Exhibiting at Senior Living?
Leadership Academy Fellows
Action Learning Process
Partners in Quality
Regulations, Public Policy and Legal Issues
Nurse Practice Act Toolkit
Senior Living Provider Search
Event: Are You Demonstrating Compliance with Quality of Life in Your Long Term Care Community?
November 15, 2017
Are You Demonstrating Compliance with Quality of Life in Your Long Term Care Community? Webinar
• Understand the quality of life regulations and standard of practice for Social Services and Activities under the new RoPs
• Gain a general understanding of what the federal regulations require in regards to what person centered care means for the elders in LTC.
• Demonstrate the correlation between quality of life regulations and the delivery of person-centered care on a daily basis.
: Lee Moriarty, BS/CTRS, Quality Therapy and Consultation, Director of Consultation Services, Illinois Pioneer Coalition, Founding Board Member and Vice President
Registration Information & Fees
Fees are per phone line and connection. Registration instructions and handout materials will be sent to the contact person listed on the registration.
Member Rate: $99
Non-Member Rate: $198
Monday, November 13, 2017
To Register on-line: Click on "Webinar" below.
Click here to register by mail/fax. Administrative fee will apply.
LeadingAge Illinois webinars deliver value to you with:
• No limit to the number of staff who can participate LIVE and receive CE credit
• No travel costs and time out of the building
Continuing Education Credit
LeadingAge Illinois, as an approved sponsor of continuing education through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, will provide the following professionals licensed in Illinois:
Nursing home administrators, Nurses, Clinical social workers/social workers, Registered and certified public accountants, Physical therapists/physical therapy assistants, Occupational therapists/occupational therapy assistants, Professional counselor/clinical counselor
With up to 1.0 continuing education credit hour with full participation and documented attendance.
Select a link below to register:
- Presented By: LeadingAge Illinois
11/15/2017 from -
11/15/2017 from -