Maintaining Occupancy and Census
Through Digital Marketing Webinar
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
10:30 am -11:30 am Central time
Seniors and their family members have become digitally savvy, meaning that your organization needs to up its game when it comes to marketing in the social media sphere.
This program is designed to help you get the most out of your digital investment so you can enhance your online presence and maintain your occupancy and census.
- Understand the vital role digital marketing can play in developing your community brand and creating awareness among the new generation of digitally savvy seniors and their family members.
- Learn how an inbound content marketing strategy can provide valuable resources to consumers searching on your site, while helping to convert visits into leads.
Faculty: Tara Stern, VP of Business Development, Tyler Larson, Digital Marketing Manager, Imagewerks Marketing
- Describe the channels involved that support this strategy – including pay-per-click-advertising, organic search, social media and email.
Registration Information & Fees
Fees are per phone line and connection. Instructions and handout materials will be sent to the contact person listed on the registration.
Member Rate: $99
Non-Member Rate: $198
Monday, October 20, 2017
To Register on-line: Click on "Webinar" below.
LeadingAge Illinois webinars deliver value to you with:
• No limit to the number of staff who can participate LIVE and receive CE credit
• No travel costs and time out of the building
Continuing Education Credit
LeadingAge Illinois, as an approved sponsor of continuing education through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, will provide the following professionals licensed in Illinois:
Nursing home administrators, Nurses, Clinical social workers/social workers, Registered and certified public accountants, Physical therapists/physical therapy assistants, Occupational therapists/occupational therapy assistants, Professional counselor/clinical counselor
With up to 1.0 continuing education credit hour with full participation and documented attendance.
Select a link below to register:
- Presented By: LeadingAge Illinois
10/24/2017 from -
10/24/2017 from -