At the conclusion of this educational offering, participants will be able to:
- Take home a thorough understanding of Illinois’ Assisted Living and Shared Housing Act with particular focus on the challenges to the regulations.
- Correlate the state of Illinois regulations with corporate expectations.
- Identify Illinois Department of Public Health’s criteria for maintaining compliance.
- Describe the top legal concerns impacting Assisted Living and what you need to do to successfully negotiate through these landmines.
- Evaluate current operational practices for regulatory and legal compliance and employ strategies for corrective action.
3003 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Lynda Kovarik, Chief, Division of Assisted Living, Illinois Department of Public Health
Matt Murer, Chair, Healthcare, Polsinelli
Jason Lundy, Partner, Polsinelli
Sara Pugh, Polsinelli
December 4 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
December 5 - 8:30am - 3:00pm
LeadingAge Illinois Member Rate:
1st person from a single organization $325
Additional persons from that organization $295
1st person from a single organization $545
Additional persons from that organization $495
To Register on-line: Click on "Location" below. Credit card required.
To register by fax: Click here. Administrative fee will apply.
3003 Corporate West Drive - Lisle, IL 60532
For sleeping rooms:
Reserve by calling 630-505-0900 or you may reserve online via www.lislenaperville.hilton.com. Enter arrival and departure dates on the main screen. On the left hand side you will see a button that reads "Have a special code?” click that, please type in your group code under the “Group Code” line - CLSN. The group name and rate should display when moving forward, $121.00.
Please mention the group code: CLSN