2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition
April 17-19, 2017
Schaumburg Convention Center, Schaumburg, Illinois
Approximately 1,600 - 1,800 attendees representing independent living communities, assisted living communities,skilled nursing facilities and CCRC's throughout Illinois. The broad educational offerings allow these organizations the opportunity to send leadership and front line staff to take advantage of the sessions, networking and exhibit hall.
LeadingAge IL Annual Meeting & Exhibition offers a premier forum to showcase your products and services to an elite group of members that are interested in finding the most innovative solutions for their communities. View exhibitor testimonial video on our YouTube Channel!
The 2018 Expo Floor is filling quickly! Book your space today!
Learn and network with industry leaders, while you reach and engage your future customers at the Expo.
- 10'x10' exhibit space (pipe/drape and ID sign)
- Four staff badges accessing the Expo, education sessions, general sessions, reception and lunches
- Pre- and post-show attendee mailing lists
- Company listing in the 2018 Advance Conference Program (if booked before January 4, 2018)
- Company directory listing on the conference website and in the onsite Expo Guide
- Opportunity to present a 10-minute Campfire Education Session on the Expo Floor (if topic is selected)
SAVE $500 OFF YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE! Become a Business Member of LeadingAge Illinois to save on your exhibit space and get more exclusive benefits!
Contact LeadingAge Illinois at 630.325.6170 for more information.
*Location and dates are subject to change
Traffic Building Sponsorship & Advertising
LeadingAge Illinois offers a comprehensive sponsorship menu providing a multi-media approach to reach key decision-makers and influencers. Expand your message and brand beyond the borders of your exhibit booth by taking advantage of the many opportunities available for sponsorship or advertising during the Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities- Coming Soon!
2017 Media Kit
Contact Brandi Beckley for more information.